Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Certification launch if entitlements changes

sairamya15
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

1. We have a requirement to trigger certification if there is modification in entitlements assigned to a User Account.

2. Also wanted to check can we trigger mail to the manager or Application owner for the above scenario. 

Kindly Guide us. 

5 REPLIES 5

Saviynt_learner
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @sairamya15 ,

Could you please explain with an example. I quite didn't understand what changes you're referring to.

you mean while entitlement is added/removed from user OR  Property of entitlement itself is altered.

sairamya15
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi

Here is the scenario if User1 has access to X1, Y1, Z1 entitlements. I want to modify the entitlements and assign User1 with X1, Y1, W1 and remove Z1 entitlement.

I want to run a certification when there is a modification in entitlements. 
Let me know if any more information is required.

Isnt the manager approving / rejecting the request when the user is requesting for adding / removing the entitlement. Why would you need to launch certification for this kind of scenario?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

sairamya15
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @dgandhi 

Actually we are importing entitlements through CSV file & mapping accounts and entitlements using schema import.
So client requirement is to run certification in there is any modification in data(entitlement).
Note: Entitlements in client side are assigned manually 

Hi @sairamya15 , currently this use case is not feasible with Saviynt user update rules.

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.