Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Assistance Required: Issue with Parsing Values in Stored Procedure on GRANTACCESSJSON

AtrayeeDutta
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

We are currently using a stored procedure in GRANTACCESSJSON, in which we need to parse the requestor email, ev.customproperty25, entitlement value, and approver email. However, the values aren't getting passed to the target system as expected, and tasks are getting completed in Saviynt. Here is the procedure we are using:

{
"Role": "CALL TEST('${requestor.email}','${task.entitlement_valueKey.customproperty25}','${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_value}','${lastApprover.email}')"
}

Could you please verify if we are using the correct binding variable? Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

26 REPLIES 26

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

requestor & lastApprover are not correct variables

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Thanks for validating, could you please help us find the correct variable that we can use in our stored procedure to parse the requestor email and approver email.

Thanks,

You may not get last approver but requestor you can get 

${task?.requestedBy?.email}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Thanks, I will validate it once

Hi,

I have tried with below JSON, but still not able to parse the value in the target system, I have added approver email id in domain_owner which is a dynamic attribute, I have attach logs for reference, although as could not find much info in log as well

{
"ROLE": "CALL TEST('${task?.requestedBy?.email}','${task.entitlement_valueKey.customproperty25}','${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_value}','${domain_owner}')"
}

AtrayeeDutta
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

attached are the logs

I dont see any error in logs. Please provide line number or task id or user id to be checked in logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Task ID: 1353943

Make error in JSON so you can find error in logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

I have updated the JSON, still facing the same issue, job is getting completed but values are not getting parsed to target.
I have Attached the logs, task ID : 1354327

• Need below screenshots.
  • JSON configuration screenshot from connection
  • Entitlement Type Name screenshot from endpoint  - Ent Type

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi,

Please find attached screenshots.

I wanted to let you know that, this app does not manage accounts, we have imported only entitlements and want to parse the required value into their system.

Your entitlement type name is different 

{
"Column Tags": "CALL TEST('${requestor.email}','${task.entitlement_valueKey.customproperty25}','${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_value}','${lastApprover.email}')"
}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

is ${requestor.email} and ${lastApprover.email} correct variable to use, or ${task?.requestedBy?.email and ${domain_owner} i.e. dynamic attribute

And Column Tags is display name, is it correct to use?

AtrayeeDutta_0-1720631591119.png

${task?.requestedBy?.email and ${domain_owner} i.e. dynamic attribute

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi,

I tried with below JSON, but still facing the same issue, I have attached the logs, Task id : 1354449

{
"Column Tags": "CALL TEST('${task?.requestedBy?.email}','${task.entitlement_valueKey.customproperty25}','${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_value}','${domain_owner}')"
}

Try with hardcoded values 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Tried with hardcoded values, still facing same issue, anything we are missing out?

Is it because we have not imported acconts and dont have any JSON for create account, as we are only managing the entitlements , we have imported entitllemnts and want to parse required values into target system. 

• What is task type ?
  • Does account is created ?
  • or you are using existing account ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

• What is task type - Add access
  • Does account is created ? account got created but CREATEACCOUNTJSON is empty
  • or you are using existing account ? no, there are no accounts , we have imported only entitlements

Keep Entitlement Type & display name same with hardcoded value and try

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

tried, still facing same issue

Logs. Please try with fresh request

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

I have attached the logs, tried with fresh request, still issue persist.
Task id : 1354760

• Please share DB screenshot of Store procedure while running it

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@AtrayeeDutta ,

When you hardcoded the values, did you see the json being read in the logs. 

could not find any error with respect to it in the logs attached.

Regards,
Pruthvi