Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Problem Calling Stored Procedure from JDBC Grant Access

KevinP
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi all,

I've already referenced this doc (https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Database-v23x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-for-Prov...) on what the GrantAccessJSON format should be and have formatted as below, but I get "Error Parsing JSON" whenever it tries to provision.  The format the doc shows as an example is this:

{
"createaccountqry": "call createaccount(${user.id}, '${user.displayname}', '${user.email}', '${user.employeeid}', '${user.firstname}','${user.lastname}','${user.systemusername}', '${user.username}','${randompassword}')"
}

I am trying to do something similar with the below.  I have tried with and without single quotes around each variable and it doesn't seem to matter.  Mind you, this works fine with the standard format but am trying to get a stored procedure to work instead.

{

"Snowflake Role": "CALL GRANT_ROLE_TO_USER_THROUGH_WIN(‘${user.systemUserName}’, ‘${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_value}’, ‘${task.entitlement_valueKey.customproperty1}’)”

}

I'm not sure if the customproperty1 thing is going to work, but I expected to get farther than JSON parsing error and get some sort of other message but right now it seems that it simply doens't like the way the JSON is structured.

Any ideas as to what is different about mine vs. the example?  Maybe my eyes are starting to hurt and I'm missing some punctuation somewhere.

Thanks,

Kevin

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Your single quotes are wrong make single quote from notepad ( ') not word (‘)

{
"Snowflake Role": "CALL GRANT_ROLE_TO_USER_THROUGH_WIN('${user.systemUserName}', '${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_value}', '${task.entitlement_valueKey.customproperty1}')"
}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

rajeshgaddam
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@KevinP 

Looks like there is an issue with closing double quote char as well at the end. Can you pls try the below JSON?

{
"Snowflake Role": "CALL GRANT_ROLE_TO_USER_THROUGH_WIN('${user.systemUserName}', '${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_value}', '${task.entitlement_valueKey.customproperty1}')"
}