Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

ARS Application Request Icons

Murmur
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi everyone, 

I checked out the other forum posts regarding this, like [1] or [2]. 

Unfortunately, there is no way to upload additional images under Admin > Settings > User Interface Branding Configuration.

Any hint how I can achieve that? 

Cheers 🙂

[1] 24.1 - ARS Application Request Icons - Saviynt Forums - 80174
[2] Re: ARS Form - Customization to Add application Lo... - Saviynt Forums - 77808

4 REPLIES 4

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@Murmur  please follow

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Brandi...

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Murmur
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

@CR 

That guide does not correspond to the Neo Experience, that's why I opened this forum post. 

Besides that, the guide only shows how to change the the Branding Logos. I need to change the Logos for Applications in the ARS (e.g. "Added Later EP_DN" in the Screenshot).

Murmur_0-1710239510489.png

Cheers

You need to disable neo experience temporally to upload image.

Upload images from Modern UI and re-enable NEO UI. It works

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Follow below steps 

1. Before :

rushikeshvartak_0-1710265494128.png

1. Disable NEO Module from Global configuration - Preference -- Enable Unified Navigation Experience & 
  2. Refresh the page

rushikeshvartak_4-1710265678302.png

1. Navigate to the Admin module > Settings -> User Interface Branding Configuration -> Images.
  2. rushikeshvartak_3-1710265629504.png

3. Now again 
  4. Enable NEO Module from Global configuration - Preference -- Enable Unified Navigation Experience
  5. rushikeshvartak_5-1710265719095.png

6. Refresh the page

Images should be uploaded

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.