Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

API call for adding time bound entitlements successful but does not add time bounds

ACrosthwaite
New Contributor
New Contributor

When making an API call to add an entitlement to an account which includes a start and end date the task is created successfully and once provisioned the entitlement is added to the account but the start and end dates aren't visible.

While testing we briefly saw them appear but when we continued to test the vanished again.  I'm wondering if there is some config that we have missed to allow time bound entitlements to be added via and API call.

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Do you see start date and end in task ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

ACrosthwaite
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Ruchikeshvartak,

We've not seen this in the task but there doesn't appear to be columns for those to show in the pending/completed task screens.

Check from data analyzer

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

ACrosthwaite
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

I've found the details in the data analyser the start and end date only show for one request.  I believe they were entered for more.  However even if they were not the start / end date for the one entitlement is still not showing on the account.

It seems you are not adding start date and end date in required format by API

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

ACrosthwaite
New Contributor
New Contributor

Rushikesh,

We're aware it should be submitted in mm-dd-yyyy is there anything else we are missing? In addtion what would be the correct format for including a timestamp too?

API currently not allowing startdate and end date please submit enhancement request.

rushikeshvartak_0-1716560558311.png

rushikeshvartak_1-1716560565230.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak