Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Analytic Dashboard not Refreshing

adamlewis
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello All,

We're attempting to create an Analytic Dashboard on v23.6, but Tiles on dashboard will not refresh.

They are Elasticsearch Analytics. Configuration is.

Dashboard Query: {"analyticsConfig":"133"}

Chart Properties: [{"tileType":1,"data":105,"displayName":"Active Users with Inactive Managers","clickable":"yes","objectName":"General","className":"dashboard-stat grey-salsa","category":"General","clickType":"analytics"}]

Full configuration below. What are we missing? 

adamlewis_0-1695762735601.png

We also have a Refresh Dashboard Job configured but it run for >1 second and none of the Tiles on the dashboard are refreshed.

Current documentation doesn't have much to troubleshoot this: https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter19-Dashboards/Dashboards.htm 

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,

Adam

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

I see its report based. Make sure report is running/ scheduled 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hello Rushikesh,

Thank you for getting back! I scheduled all analytics, confirmed they are running as expected, and scheduled the Dashboard Refresh Job and still the the dashboard tiles are stuck with their default values and are not refreshed.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Best,
Adam

Change tile type to EStile

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Saviynt_learner
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hii @adamlewis May I know where can we see the dashboards, also why you used clicktype as analytics here??