Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Attestation dashboard permissions - SAV role

DanJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, I've created an Attestation Admin SAV role, which can fully manage attestation campaigns. This role has an attestation dashboard which grants access to a bunch of data. Most of the tiles are click-through to analytics. These analytics have all been added explicitly to the SAV role.

When I click on the tile to access the analytics detail I receive an access denied error:

tile_fail.png

this is a failure accessing the URL:

/dashboard/createDynamicURL 

url_fail.png

The user is able to view the analytic history if they browse directly to that page.

I can't make this work without adding the user to ROLE_ADMIN, which I do not want to do.

Any ideas? Which permission am I missing? I've pretty much tried every feature and webservice option.

5 REPLIES 5

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @DanJ 

Does the SAV Role has below feature access?

Dhruv_Sharma_0-1706623706138.png

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Saviynt does not follow least privileges access. Adding this access end user are able to update dashboard config as they get dashboard configuration list page access . If you hit url directly. I have raised idea on it  please look into it

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Add Admin Dashboard Feature

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

DanJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

This feature does indeed fix this problem, @Dhruv_S thanks. However @rushikeshvartak I am concerned that it grants too much privilege, I will review your submission on the ideas portal. Thanks guys 🙂

@DanJ  Submit new Idea

idea i have created for admin dashboard 

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5181

since your issue is resolved you can close thread

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak