Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Analytics revoke task how to create

SarthakChawla
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

We are new to Saviynt thus this might seem like a basic question. We are trying to create an analytics on azure resources. We have created the analytics for unused public ip's and its running fine and we can see it in dashboard as well

In the Analytics Action when we select Revoke and give a comment we want to be able to trigger an email/task to a security team to take action. Currently when we select revoke we dont see any task in the pending tasks option on home page. Maybe we are missing a configuration but we arent able to figure out yet how to configure the same

Do we need set the analytics owner or run a job for this? While the Azure connector isnt disconnected but it doesnt have the permissions to delete resources on azure so this has to be a manual action

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You need to run analytics report job

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000606546-configuring-allowed-actions 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

SarthakChawla
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks rushi for the response.Is this the one being refered to? ICapture.PNG

Schedule Analytics report - from Analytics Configuration Page

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks Rushikesh, isnt that option used to execute the analytics at a scheduled time? What I am looking for is an email or a task to the app owner for all the revoke decisions so that they can go into azure and take action

In that case you need to attach email template to Analytics report and you can send email to respective team or person

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

SarthakChawla
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Please correct me if I am wrong