Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Accountname rule uniqueness not working

sppnra
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Saviynt Team,

I am facing the issue of achieving uniqueness in CN value. If I am trying to create the user with the same firstname and lastname it's correlating with the same CN value. Can you tell me if there is any error in this or is there any different approach to do that?

${'CN=' + user.lastname + '\\, ' + user.firstname + ',OU=Users,OU=' + user.country + ',OU=EU,DC=lab,DC=local'}###${'CN=' + user.lastname + '\\, ' + user.firstname + '2,OU=Users,OU=' + user.country + ',OU=EU,DC=lab,DC=local'}

7 REPLIES 7

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

missing one single quote append in  your syntax try it

${'CN=' + user.lastname + '\\, ' + user.firstname + ',OU=Users,OU=' + user.country + ',OU=EU,DC=lab,DC=local'}###${'CN=' + user.lastname + '\\, ' + user.firstname + '2'+',OU=Users,OU=' + user.country + ',OU=EU,DC=lab,DC=local'}

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

sppnra
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Raghu ,

its still corelating with the same CN value 

${'CN=' + user.lastname + '\\, ' + user.firstname + ',OU=Users,OU=' + user.country + ',OU=EU,DC=lab,DC=local'}###${'CN=' + user.lastname + '\\, ' + user.firstname + '2'+',OU=Users,OU=' + user.country + ',OU=EU,DC=lab,DC=local'}

can you share SS for account ? how its printing?

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

sppnra
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @sppnra, check in logs what value is been evaluated for the expression, Plus if accounts satisfy the first rule it will correlate to the user identity.

sppnra
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @NM @rushikeshvartak 

Checking DN for CN=demo Edge,OU=Users,OU=Poland,OU=EU,DC=lab,DC=local.FOund an inactive account -CN=demo Edge,OU=Users,OU=Poland,OU=EU,DC=lab,DC=local and the attributes-[:] match so using that instead of creating a new one as the account is inactive.

But the account is active when I m creating it

sppnra
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I made the Reuseinactiveaccount as False. And its working now.

Thanks