Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Workflow if-else condition to check different accounts

Naz_A
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello everyone, 

We want people to ask a role where there are 2 entitlements of endpoint1 and 1 entitlement of endpoint2, with the role Saviynt creates also new accounts for people who don't have an account on these endpoints.

But the problem here is that we don't want people to ask the role if they don't have an account of endpoint2. How can I check if someone has an account on the endpoint in workflow? 

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Are you using Enterprise role ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

yes there are two enterprise roles, one with all of the entitlements from endpoint1 and 2, other one only with the entitlements from endpoint1. They are both connected to the endpoint1

enable below config "Account Required In All Endpoints"

rushikeshvartak_0-1710214107439.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hello,

thanks for the reply, but can you tell me what is the purpose of this?

user can submit request if user having account in application

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@Naz_A  I believe this is more towards end user training rather than setting up in EIC.

Ideally you need to put that as part of SOP, where you provide such details.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Naz_A
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yes, but the client wants it..