Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

users and organizations language management

nelbakriui
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Saviynters,

I am importing users and organizations using the schema upload job based on the standard xlsx import format. for some of the imported fields, like organization name, title name ... my customer is providing me the values in 3 differents languages, the purpose of that is to display the value based on the selected language on the UI.

I can see that the properties label can be changed using the default UI branding, is it applicable to  the properties values as well ? how ?

If not applicable, is it something that will supported on future product releases ?

Regards

Nabil,

2 REPLIES 2

Raghu
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@nelbakriui  Lable  change we have option to as per our requiremnt will change, but values based on customer they update or proccess.

if have bulk value prepare as csv file and upload try based on requirement language 

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

If your question on custom properties labels then you can update custom properties labels also from Manage Label option in EIC

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.