Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Update account id attribute via csv file in prod

NishkalaPuli
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

After deploying the app and running recon, we have got approx 1 lakh accounts. We now have to update the accountId attribute for each of the account via a csv upload option. The csv has 2 columns (accountname,accountid)

When I did this in preprod, it created a new account and suspended the previous existing account.

we reconcile only firstname, lastname and email. accountId does not get stored anywhere in the target.

can anybody tell me the process to upload the accounts carefully via csv ?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @NishkalaPuli  while uploading the accounts, keep the configurations like below

naveenss_0-1720433723294.png

Please see the sample csv attached. 

Note: perform the operations in batches. For example, test it with 10 accounts first, validate if all the data is correct and then perform for all. 

Let me know in case of any questions. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • If account id is stored in accounts custom property or name you can move using enhanced query it will be faster
  • select accountkey as accounts__primarykey,customproperty1 as accounts__accountid from accounts where endpointkey=1 and status=1 and accountid is null

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.