Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Can we add approval workflow for enable and disbale account while we request from ARS Page

ARNAB86
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

Can we add approval workflow for enable and disable account while we raise request from ARS page.

Please let me know any solution.

Thanks

Arnab Pal

8 REPLIES 8

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@ARNAB86  we can add enable and disable also

based on requesttype you can create it

refre: https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/enable-disable-service-account-workflow/m-p/94963

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

ARNAB86
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks Raghu,

But in Endpoint we can see only Add and remove workflow we can add.Is there any other place where i can add the workflow so that it works.

in workflow level u can mention it it work

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/enable-disable-service-account-workflow/m-p/94963

Thanks,
Raghu

ARNAB86
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks Raghu,

Can you please let me know i want that approval workflow only for specifci endpoint (like AD) not for others s i how could i restrict only the approval workflow will work for AD endpoint

Thanks for the help

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@ARNAB86 , whatever workflow you have added int the security system that will be triggered and SS is specific to an application.

@ARNAB86  please refer below

add endpoint level cp1 and validate based on if else block

endpoints.customproperty1 eq 'AD'

Raghu_0-1720425375125.png

Thanks,
Raghu

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

@ARNAB86 workflow for enable and disable will be based on the "Access Add workflow" configured under the security system. 

To decide the level of approval required for enable and disable, use the if/else block in the workflow as suggested by @Raghu 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • You can define this workflow on security system level in Add Access Workflow
  • Conditions
    • Block NameConditionComments
      EnableDisablears_requests.requesttype=29 or ars_requests.requesttype=30

29 is Enable Account

30 = Disable Account Request

isApprovalApplicableendpoints.customproperty1 ne null and ( endpoints.customproperty1.toUpperCase().startsWith('ENABLEDISABLEWORKFLOW'))

Endpoint CP1 is not null and if Endpoint 
      ENABLEDISABLEWORKFLOW

then workflow will route to User Group 

• Workflow rushikeshvartak_0-1720494165055.png

Workflow 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.