Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Unable to provision AD account

Mortal
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

Recently we have upgraded the Saviynt from 23.8 to 24.9. Previously with 23.8 when working on AD provisioning, the account was getting created with the non-SSL port which is 389 on ad as a normal account with active status but after upgrading to 24.9 with 389 we are not able to provision the account with active status. We can provision inactive accounts based on the provided condition "userAccountControl":"${if(user.customproperty2 == 'Active'){'512'} else {'514'}}".

When it comes to Active accounts we are getting the below error "Error while creating account in AD - [LDAP: error code 53 - 0000001F: SvcErr: DSID-031A126C, problem 5003 (WILL_NOT_PERFORM), data 0 ]". Before the upgrade, we didn't face this error and were able to create an account on the ad without a password as well.

I have mentioned the working create account JSON and the current JSON which I am trying with.

I have provided the error logs as well. Please guide us on this issue.

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask sensitive information]

4 REPLIES 4

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Mortal create account json is it of AD doesn't look like.

Mortal
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@NM 

Can you be more specific? I'm not getting it.

I have used the same JSON which is provided in documentation
Configuring the Integration for Provisioning and Deprovisioning Accounts (saviyntcloud.com)

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Mortal I was referring to the document you attached.

Mortal
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@NM, can you address any issues from the provided logs and the JSON?