Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Unable to Insert the image in the email Template in Version 24.4

Madhubala
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

We need to add the image in the email Template's ,in Saviynt Version 24.4 .

However, try to follow the steps provided in the Saviynt documentation unable to achieve it :

1. Log in to EIC.

2. Navigate to Admin > Settings> Manage Labels. Alternatively, enter Manage Labels in the search box and select the required menu item. For more information, see Using the Unified Navigation.

The User Interface Branding Configuration page is displayed.

3. Click IMAGES > LogoThis step I am unable to perform , I am only able to see till Images ,logo is not there.

Madhubala_0-1724943417189.png

4. Click Select file to upload, and then select a .png image file.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Creati...

Thanks,

Madhubala

16 REPLIES 16

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak , will check and update.

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Madhubala not there, as shown in the screenshot uncheck those and wait for some time to reflect or restart the app, then check again.

indra_hema_95_0-1724999868759.png

Then it will show like this

indra_hema_95_1-1724999909884.png

Regards,

Indra

Hi @indra_hema_95 , Thanks for your reply, while I tried to attach the logo, its added after refresh the page its fade the logo is faded away. And I was able too see only "Brand, Custom Favicon,Hero Image" logos to attach .Kindly help me to attach the images to the email Templates.

while uploaded the logo :

Madhubala_0-1725001633598.png

After the Refresh:

Madhubala_1-1725001700703.png

Thanks,

Madhubala

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Madhubala don't change the name to saviynt-app-logo.png, it should be custom1.png only. Let me check it and get back to you

Indra

Hi @indra_hema_95 , tried renaming and uploaded but it's not working. Can you please help on these. If this way is not working, then we need to raise a support ticket?

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Madhubala Upload the pic as custom1.png and open another tab, go to email template, click create new template there click on the image logo button and give the path as https://<your org url>/ECMv6/api/idw/resource/image/app/custom1.png and check.

indra_hema_95_0-1725004904628.png

Regards,

Indra

Hi @indra_hema_95 ,Please find the attached screenshot below its not working properly:

Kindly assist me with the working one's

Madhubala_0-1725006390302.png

After click on the update:

Madhubala_1-1725006563860.png

while try to test it from .HTML the output is like below:

Madhubala_2-1725006617615.png

Thanks,

Madhubala

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask sensitive information]

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Madhubala I have tested it in 24.4 just now, and it is working fine for me. Can you please check few things,

1. Image size should be less than 1 MB.

2. Upload a different pic as custom1.png image and test if that is working?

Regards,

Indra

Madhubala
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @indra_hema_95 ,Yes image is less than 1 MB only and I renamed as custom1.png as well. Get the massage logo uploaded successfully as well please find the below screenshot

Madhubala_2-1725009200060.png

After uploading the image, I copied the element path/copied image address and paste it to the insert image in the email Template and update the email template. Is there any proceess is missing in-between .Kindly ,assist me.

Thanks ,

Madhubala

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Madhubala your process is absolutely right. That is what I did and for me it is working in 24.4. Have you tried with a different image just now? 

Regards,

Indra

Hi @indra_hema_95 , Thanks for conforming the process ,now also the image is not visible in the email template . Please find the screenshot below: Kindly assist me to add the image to the email Template.

Madhubala_2-1725010840485.png

Madhubala_3-1725010873511.png

Thanks & Regards,

Madhubala

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Madhubala can you please confirm after you save the template the image HTML coming like this format or not?

indra_hema_95_1-1725011599388.png

Regards,

Indra

Hi @indra_hema_95 ,

Its coming like this:

Madhubala_0-1725014773319.png

Thanks & Regards,

Madhubala

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Madhubala can you edit it and write like how I have shared in my previous comment by clicking check box on Advance HTML CSS option and check.

Regards,

Indra

Hi @indra_hema_95 ,Thaks for your patience and guidance ,now its working but the only thing is now user wants to download pictures in the email ,its not automatically visible. Thanks a lot for your help.