Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Tech rule not working

Bsah
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I have created a technical rule for customisation, I have followed the correct steps to create it. However it is not working after user update meeting the tech rule condition.

Thank you,

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Share configs 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

this is my query:

a.customproperty16='Active' AND a.statuskey=1 AND a.customproperty49 = "True" AND a.customproperty13 in ('Permanent Full Time', 'Permanent Part Time', 'Max Term Full Time', 'External', 'Max Term Part Time', 'Casual', 'Vacation Students') AND (a.customproperty38 is null OR upper(a.customproperty38) = 'NONE')

Bsah
New Contributor
New Contributor

Below is my entitlement:

CN=People Managers,OU=Distribution Lists,OU=Microsoft Exchange,DC=CORPTST,DC=INT

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Hello,

Can you validate this also :

Manu269_0-1705042639053.png

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Bsah
New Contributor
New Contributor

Enabled detective now, others were already enabledBsah_0-1705042788469.png

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Bsah 

1. Please share complete screenshot of technical rule.

2. Please confirm if you have tested it for new user creation or existing user update. Birthright rule is expected to trigger for new user creation.

3. How are you creating new user -through UI or import via CSV/Connection?

4. Please share the user update history screenshot of the user for which conditions are met and rule didn't trigger.

5. Please share error snippet from logs at the time of user creation.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Bsah 

Just checking if you have followed the above steps and did it resolve the issue?

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma