Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Saviynt4Saviynt - need details

SwapnilD
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have onboarded Saviynt4Saviynt and trying to perform operations on it.

I have below questions on the same -

1.Currently information about all JSONs to be configured , i have got from the default JSONs already prepopultaed whe trying to create Sav4Sav REST Connection . Is there any postman collection which will tell me all details of the application ?
2.Details on the binding variables ? any list on all possible variables we can use for example $user.email,$access_token?
3. Does the application support enable disable operation ?
4. How are accounts in the application mapped to users in Saviynt EIC ? where to define correlation logic ? 
5. Also , I did not understand the point of Saviynt4Savint application ? In what scenario will we use this application ? What use cases does it serve ? 

2 REPLIES 2

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @SwapnilD,

1) online you will find saviynt endpoint calls based on your version you can build your postaman collection.

2)you will find the binding variable details in developer handbook just search with same name in saviynt document portal

3)as you will be importing users as account in that endpoint disable and enable wouldn't be of any use.. but if you have a use case you can do so.

4)in the endpoint you can define the logic to map accounts to user

5)to manage sav role and make them requestable so that end users can login and request for same if in case someone need elevated access.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  1. 1Currently, information about all JSONs to be configured is what I have gotten from the default JSONs already prepopulated when trying to create a Sav4Sav REST connection. Is there any postman collection that will tell me all the details of the application?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.