Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Safety check before sending an email to servicenow

sppnra
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Saviynt team,

We have implemented a configuration in Saviynt where we send the JML scenario to ServiceNow through email from SAP SuccessFactors, our authoritative source. Please find the steps how it works

ImporUser Json runs then through the user update rule we check JML and send an email to the ServiceNow email desk and it creates a requestID.

Now, the Client wants to do a safety check before sending an email in Hypercare to check how many transactions are there and then approve it only, Saviynt should trigger an email

Please note we thought about the STATUS_THRESHOLD_CONFIG value but it will make the job fail and we will not know how many transactions there were

Kindly let me know the best way to do this

2 REPLIES 2

saikanumuri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @sppnra 

Thanks for reaching out. By Transactions, Are you referring to the tasks created for the user from User Update Rules?

Also, the following was unclear to me "Now, the Client wants to do a safety check before sending an email in Hypercare to check how many transactions are there and then approve it only".

Are you looking to enforce an approval or just send an email only if the criteria is met? Can you please elaborate on the use case for my understanding?

sppnra
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @saikanumuri ,

I just want to send an email that if the criteria are met there is no approval required, and by transaction, I mean just sending an email through the user update rule.

Thanks,

Rahul