Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

REST API - Modify post-query response

Flohy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

When integrating D365 F&O, in the acctEntParams section, we have found that the account matching is case sensitive.

Indeed, when reconciling accounts, in the accountParams section, the UserID of the identities are often in upper case, often in lower case. Moreover, in the response of the acctEntParams section, the UserID is also often in upper case, often in lower case. 

So, after running an access reconciliation job, only the roles that case sensitive match on UserId are associated with the corresponding account.

As a solution, I would like to standardise the UserId on the accountParams side and on the acctEntParams side.

On the accountParams side, I've added a const to apply an UpperCase as shown here :

Flohy_0-1727263714568.png

I would also like to ensure that, on the acctEntParams side, in the request response, modify the post-query response to set the UserId value to upper case. Here is a sample response :

Flohy_1-1727264021794.png

Is it possible to do this? Here is the current acctEntParams configuration :

Flohy_2-1727264347507.png

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Yes you can do same thing.

can you share JSONs and responses in text format 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Flohy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Here are the ImportAccountEntJSON and both responses

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Flohy I don't think so you can manipulate the data in aactentparam and it is not been stored anywhere just compared.