PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Report Generation - Exports from UI

myasin
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

When i do an export/excel of Completed or Pending Tasks from the UI a message comes up stating that " A background job has been started to generate report." An email will be sent once the report is available for download." 

I don't get an email. Where can i get this download or why is this not working from the UI as i don't have any jobs running? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@myasin 

It will available in right side click on Login User ID , please ref below SS

CR_0-1708113182362.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

myasin
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I don't get the My Downloads option there. I also have the admin role. Thanks

Navigate to Admin  > Global Config > Preferences > NOTIFICATIONS > enable Download Files

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

When number of records are more than 10MB, saviynt perform background job to export data . Job can be seen under running job as ReportExportJob. Once job is completed report will be found under downloads sections of user. Email will be only sent if it’s configured under global configuration- analytics - Report completion email

Configuring Analytics Report Notification Email

The Analytics Report email template is used to trigger an email with the analytics report that provides several details as explained in following examples. Recipients are notified each time an analytics report is run. They also receive a copy of the data as an excel attachment in the email. If the attachment size exceeds 10 MB, it is not sent over email and the same is notified within the email.

Sample template:

Prerequisites:

In an analytics report, it is mandatory to include the username column in the analytics query to trigger the notification to users when ${userEmail} is added in the TO/CC fields.

Example 1: Email to inform users whose records are part of analytics control result that a new report is generated.

To: ${userEmail}

Subject: New Report available

Body:

Report - ${analyticsConfig.analyticsName} has been generated. Log in to EIC and navigate to the Analytics tab to access the report.

${ANALYTICSDATA}

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2022x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Crea...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

anandshahgrange
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Rushikesh,

This is not solving the problem. We can get to the My Downlods.

But the issue is how to configure an email template so that we can send instructions to the person who exported the report?

What email variables to use?

The email variables in the Saviynt documentation do not work. here is an example.

User Email: ${userEmail} : ${users.email}
Operation: ${operation}
First name: ${users.firstname}
last name: ${users.lastname}
Date: ${date}
Filename: ${filename}

Anand

To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.