Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Replace sAMAccountName in USER_ATTRIBUTE - AD Connector

ShyamSrisailam
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All,

I have an AD Connector where we mentioned accountname rule & sAMAccountName to provision as - ${user.username.toLowerCase()+'admin'}

And the provision of the account is working fine and the sAMAccountname also displaying like Ex: "cjackadmin". Now I need to pull one of the AD attributes (i.e., UIDNumber) into user's custom property. So, I used USER_ATTRIBUTE parameter to pull the UIDNumber like below but the value is not populated in the user's CP.

[username::sAMAccountName#String,customproperty49::uidNumber#String]

Below error, I see in the logs. since the sAMAccountName is appended with "Admin" at the end it is not mapping with the username. 

"2024-03-27T17:43:35.520+00:00","ecm-worker","services.ImportSAvDataUserService","quartzScheduler_Worker-5-hgkzj","DEBUG","Proceed to Import for records - > [sburgessadmin, 7654] : true"
"2024-03-27T17:43:35.521+00:00","ecm-worker","services.ImportSAvDataUserService","quartzScheduler_Worker-5-hgkzj","DEBUG","user not found in map.. fetching.."

Now is there any condition or replace function where I can remove "admin" at the end in sAMAccountName in USER_ATTRIBUTE parameter?

Regards
SrisailamShyamSundarGoud
2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

String functions are not supported in user_attribute field

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak Thank you for the update on this.

Regards
SrisailamShyamSundarGoud