Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Remove entitlement owners in bulk

ldimitrov
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I read the other threads with this topic and tried the csv (attached), but instead of the owner being removed, an attribute "Action" was added to the entitlement with value "remove"

What am I doing wrong?
Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Lachezar

6 REPLIES 6

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @ldimitrov This is working for me 24.4. 

Attaching the file. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you try for other rank other than rank 26

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Can you list down the steps that you are following?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

ldimitrov
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi, thank you for your replies, this is what I am doing:
1. Go to:  Admin >> Identity repository >> Entitlements

2. Click on Actions >> Upload entitlement from csv (csv is in "CSV UTF-8" format)

I added manually an owner with Rank 1 and then removed it and it worked.

But if this doesn't work for Primary certifiers...not good 🙂

P.S. I tried adding an owner with rank 1 just by changing the file's Action column from "remove" to "add" and it didn't work...it only changed the entitlement's attribute Action from "remove" to "add"

Thanks!

Lachezar Dimitrov

Hi @ldimitrov the removal of primary certifier is also working for me in 24.4. Please see the sample file attached. 

If its not working for you, request you to share the logs. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

• Please validate data. Validated in v24.5 and its working

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.