Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Reminders not triggering for Campaigns

Sharma
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

Is it mandatory to run the ADS_Campaign_Reminder job to trigger the reminder emails for a certification? 

We have configured 3 reminders in our campaigns but they are not triggering automatically. Once we run the job, they trigger.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Sharma Yes, it is mandatory to run the campaign reminder job. Otherwise it will not trigger.

Regards,

Indra

Sharma
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks @indra_hema_95  , So if I trigger the job today, will it trigger all the reminders at once or just the ones that were suppose to be triggered today? Is there any way we can see what emails will triger if I run the job today?

Thanks!

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Sharma It will only trigger the ones which supposed to trigger today. I don't think it is possible to check which mails will trigger by default, but maybe a report can be created for that, but that is subjected to testing.

Regards,

Indra

Sharma
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Understood, so it is confrmed that it will only trigger the ones that are scheduled for today, right?

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Sharma correct.

Regards,

Indra

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@Sharma 

Is it mandatory to run the ADS_Campaign_Reminder job to trigger the reminder emails for a certification? Yes

Regards,
Sumathi Somala

If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

Sharma
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks @SumathiSomala , So if I trigger the job today, will it trigger all the reminders at once or just the ones that were suppose to be triggered today? Is there any way we can see what emails will triger if I run the job today?

Thanks!

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Please schedule the job daily.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos