Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Re-assign (delegate) pending approval

luka_harabajsa
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

We are currently working on enabling the functionality that allows the reassignment of approval requests to a different user or manager. To do this, we have created a new SAV role and have configured the necessary settings.

luka_harabajsa_0-1697614842359.png

I have also attempted to restart the application. However, I would appreciate your guidance on whether there are additional configurations or steps required to complete this process successfully.

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @luka_harabajsa ,

That's the only configuration required to update approver in the request,. Can you check the option is available in Comment drop for any pending request under pending approval.

pmahalle_1-1697615846070.png

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @luka_harabajsa 

Please refer to the below post and documentation for your reference.

Managing Delegates (saviyntcloud.com)

Delegate setup - Saviynt Forums - 9139

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

luka_harabajsa
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@pmahalle I can see that for a request for access. But for a create user request, i can't re-assign it.

Is that by design or am I missing something?

Thank you!

Hi @luka_harabajsa 

The option to modify request/add approvers are only available in access/account requests.

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

Hi @luka_harabajsa 

Modify request or add approver options are available for only access/account type of requests.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

Its not supported on user management request, please submit idea ticket for same.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.