Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Creating delegate

Nithin_Janagama
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Het guys, so I have a usecase where when a manager is applying leave for an organization for 5 days, he'd like to appoint a delegate for that period of time and approval requests and all should be diverted to that person instead of the manager. I am trying to do this from manage delegate in home page and even after giving delegate for 5 days, the approval requests are still going to the manager. Any insights ?

2 REPLIES 2

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @Nithin_Janagama ,

After setting the delegate, the request shall be assigned to the manager itself. But still, if you login as a delegate you will be able to see the request and take action. Please let me know if the delegate is unable to see the request under their approvals list. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Hey @naveenss , thanks for the reply. Yes, that was my mistake. I was just looking at the approval request from my admin account and thought it was getting appointed only to the manager. But delegate is also able to see the request.