Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

change the comments for tasks created by rules

Amar_Simha
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

We are creating new account & add access tasks via the technical rules for one of the applications. 

Issue is the tasks are created with existing comments as "ZERO DAY". These comments are being sent to downstream as well. Application team has a request to change comments to something other than this.

Amar_Simha_0-1714645315429.png

Please let us know if this possible and steps to achieve the same. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Are you sending the provisioning comments while creating the account in target system? If yes, why dont you use if else condtion and then send the required message in your connector.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Amar_Simha
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yes, we can include the condition. We wanted to check if this can be modified from Saviynt side so there is no change from the one in Saviynt to Target as the same JSON is being used for ARS as well. We would have to perform regression test on connection changes and also comments will not be Zero day always, as I think these are only for the tasks created from rules.

As per my understanding I dont think that wud be possible.

Lets wait for the response from some other engineers.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

• Comments on task level are coming from code hence can't be updated
  • You can write if else condition in JSON and send comments as per application needs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Amar_Simha
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Alright, thank you for your response.