Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Pre-Processor for ACCOUNT DATA Update in Schema CSV file.

Saviynt_Savvy
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi all,

We have a requirement where we upload accounts to Saviynt using Schema upload.
We have the csv file in the server (connect using SFTP Connector) with column names like "Job detail", "Remarks", "Phonenumber".

While downloading the csv file we need the column names to be changed as "Description","Comments","customproperty8".

I have used the PRE-PROCESSOR, the MODIFYUSERDATAJSON only for user data update (UPDATE NEWUSERDATA)

Now in my requirement, I need to rename column names in csv file while importing and need to UPDATE the ACCOUNTDATA.
Like the keyword "NEWUSERDATA", is there any keyword like "NEWACCOUNTDATA" or "NEWACCOUNTSDATA".

Could someone please modify the below PRE-PROCESSOR example for ACCOUNTDATA update.

Example PRE-PROCESSOR:
"UPDATE NEWUSERDATA LEFT JOIN CURRENTUSERS ON NEWUSERDATA.USERNAME = CURRENTUSERS.USERNAME SET NEWUSERDATA.CUSTOMPROPERTY2='ENABLED' WHERE NEWUSERDATA.CUSTOMPROPERTY1 IN ('YES','ACTIVE') AND CURRENTUSERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY1 IS NULL"

Thanks & Regards,
SaviyntSavvy

4 REPLIES 4

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Saviynt_Savvy , preprocessor is only for user imports and not for accounts so there is no newaccountdata concept.

You could have different column name in accounts data file(user friendly) and in sav file(Saviynt Specific). You can ignore the first line in your data file and instead use what's in sav file. 

Thanks,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

TheSaviyntBoy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

But we need to add columns such as endpointname, accountname etc while uploading the csv, we can't do it manually everytime we download a csv file from the SFTP server.

Any idea how do we handle that?

Thank you.

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @TheSaviyntBoy ,

You can use the schema upload feature https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter02-Identity-Repository/Uploa...

Your can ignore the first line of csv / data file and use sav file for proper Saviynt naming 

Thanks,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

TheSaviyntBoy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Okay I can ignore the first row from csv file but how do I add the endpointname value in csv from Saviynt itself? Because the endpointname value won't be present when we import it from SFTP server. 

Thank you.