Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

New RuleActionFailed : Error while sending Email

Saviynt_Savvy
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

Upon the User Termination, I am triggering a Notification Email through the User Update Rule.
I am using the below HTML in the Email Notification Template.

Email Template with User attributes:
<div><div>Hi,<br><br>A user has been Terminated.<br><br>Please remove the user accounts in the applications.<br><br>Below are the details of the Terminated User.<br><b>Preferred Name:</b>${user.preferredfirstname}<br><b>Legal Name:</b>${user.firstname}<br><b>Job Title:</b>${user.title}<br><br><b>Manager Name:</b>${user.owner}<br><b>Department:</b>${user.departmentname}<br><b>Location:</b>${user.location}<br><b>Start Date:</b>${user.startdate}<br><b>AD Account Name:</b>${user.username}<br><b>Email:</b>${user.email}<br></div></div>Thanks & Regards,<div>Saviynt Team</div>

When I run the "Email History Job", I see the below error in the "Log Viewer".

Saviynt_Savvy_0-1718872497940.png

Even If I don't use any attributes and pass the plain text as below, still getting the same error.

Email without User attributes:

<div><div>Hi,<br><br>A user has been Terminated.<br><br>Please remove the user accounts in the applications.<br><br>Below are the details of the Terminated User.

Any suggestions !

Thanks & Regards,
SaviyntSavvy

2 REPLIES 2

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@Saviynt_Savvy  Just pass plain text body template and check rule working trigger or not? looks not related your email body,

can you share rule config ?

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please share email template screenshot.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.