Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Multiple groupsSearchBaseDN in LDAP Connector

Tezinder
New Contributor
New Contributor

How can i add multiple DNs in groupsSearchBaseDN for LDAP connector?

Current value is ou=groups,o=$$$$$ and i want to add another DN as ou=groups,o=XXXXX. What would be the syntax for it?

1 REPLY 1

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Tezinder 

I guess that feature is not yet available for the generic LDAP Connector targets, but still try the below. For Active Directory, Saviynt had introduced the use of advancegroupfilter parameter in the groupimportmapping json.

Release Notes v5.5 SP3.7 (saviyntcloud.com)

Release Notes v2021.0.3 (saviyntcloud.com)

armaanzahir_0-1707477582636.png

Sample: 

{
"importGroupHierarchy" : "false",
"entitlementTypeName": "ismemberof",
"groupAccountMappingAttributeName":"uniqueMember",
"performGroupAccountLinking": "true",
"incrementalTimeField": "modifyTimestamp",
"advanceGroupFilter":{"memberof":{"OU Name":["(&(objectClass=XXX))"]}},
"mapping": "memberHash:uniqueMember_char,entitlement_value:nameinnamespace_char,description:description_char,DISPLAYNAME:nameinnamespace_char,createdate:createTimestamp_date,updatedate:modifyTimestamp_date,entitlement_glossary:description_char,customproperty1:nameinnamespace_char,customproperty2:cn_char,customproperty3:uniqueMember_char,customproperty4:grouptype_char,customproperty5:objectClass_char,entitlementid:nameinnamespace_char,customproperty6:ismemberof_char,RECONCILATION_FIELD:customproperty1,lastscandate:createTimestamp_date,customproperty7:createTimestamp_char,customproperty8:modifyTimestamp_char,customproperty9:ngbgroupowners_char",
"entitlementOwnerAttribute":"ngbgroupowners",
"tableFieldAttribute":"NAME"
}

"advanceGroupFilter":{"<EntitlementAttribute Connection Param>":{"<OU Name>":["<LDAP Search Filter>"]}}

armaanzahir_0-1707478295199.png

Configuring the Integration for Importing Accounts and Access (saviyntcloud.com)

Better to raise an enhancement idea for this if the above does not work for LDAP. (Saviynt Ideas Portal)

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir