Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Modify Existing Account in ARS page

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

This is DB based application. When I am trying to submit either Add access or Remove access for existing account through Modify existing Account option in ARS page, I could see one additional task "Update account task" is creating along with actual Add Access / Remove access task.

See below screenshots.

Rajesh_IAM_0-1700751891255.png

We don't want to create additional update account task. 

Please review and help me how to resolve this issue.

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You must be using dyanmic attributes for filtering purpose, if you are storing dynamic attributes value in accounts column and values are changing then update account task will create.

if you don’t want update account task then remove account column mapping from dyanmic attributes 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @Rajesh_IAM 

Could you please check: 

1. If you are using a dynamic attribute and mapped to account column and its value is changing. 
2. Or if there is any user update rule with update account task action based on some user update. 

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others with a similar problem.