Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Limit custom SAV Role for One Click Disable

Alex
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi, 
this topic is related to this closed thread: Limit One click disable user tab results 

The use case is the following: A certain group should be allowed to use the functionality for one click disable. To achieve this setup an advanced filter at "whom to request".
To mitigate any sideshows, the user only has this role assigned and a simple filter for test purpose was created.

JSON tab:
[{"for":"OneClickDisable","query":"select a from Users a"}]

The assumption is, that if the role is assigned, the user should see all users whenever he starts the "one click disable" request.

But whenever this is tested with a user, only the user is shown and no other one.

Can someone support here?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please share logs 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Alex , Try this in query 

select new map (a.id as id) from Users

Thanks,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

Alex
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak :
this is all I've found related to oneclickdisable:

Alex_0-1709129311823.png

Let me know if you have another indicator in the logs.

@AmitM I've tried that and included the query in the JSON, but with the same result. 

Regards,
alex

Alex
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Is there any update on this topic? I would need to understand, if there is a bug in the product or not.

I am not able to filter , Please raise support ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Alex
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks @rushikeshvartak for the confirmation. Ticket was raised and I will update the thread about the outcome.

Alex
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak @AmitM , short update on this.

The filter is working whenever you are adding "where 1=1", so the result is shown for select a from Users a where 1=1.

I also asked the support why this is needed as from SQL perspective it would be the same as no condition at all. During troubleshooting I also found another weird behavior, whenever you are writing "select" in upper letters like "SELECT" the query is also not working and throwing a framework error.

Best regards
Alex

Is below worked

[{"for":"OneClickDisable","query":"select a from Users a where 1=1"}]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak