Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Can we add custom tile(to see and download data files to import) in ARS page?

Bhargavi3
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

we are trying to create a custom tile i.e., once manager logins into saviynt he needs to click on that tile which redirects to data files. From data files he need to download the CSV import file, required chnages will be done and again he will import the same file.
I have created an custom file:

Bhargavi3_0-1712912239414.png

I added this custom tile on Role_Manager sav role.

Bhargavi3_1-1712912310737.png

But Iam not able to see the tile on ARS page (Assigned role_manager Sav role):

Bhargavi3_2-1712912568515.png

Could someone help me 

Thanks,

Bhargavi Padaraju.

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Custom tiles are not supported. To download file users can click on top right profile menu

refer https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Appendix-v24x/page/Content/ars-feat-supp-matrix-neo.htm

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Bhargavi3
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Rushikesh, Thanks for the reply.

If I click on My downloads and see, no data is available. How I can add data(CSV files)as an admin. SO that once manager logins to raise a request, he need to click on right side profile menu and download the sample CSV template and modify with the required details and upload the file.

Thanks,

Bhargavi Padaraju.

To upload sample file you need to upload on share point and add link on help guide section under profile menu

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@Bhargavi3 its more of a user training that you need to enable.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos