Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

REST Connector Account Import is failing - Role with account is not for import.

pradeepv
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am perform the Account Import  using the REST Connector.

It is failing with the below ERROR. can you please help here. thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

adriencosson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @pradeepv ,

Please provide logs or any error message you're getting to help us you troubleshoot.

Regards,
Adrien COSSON

Hi @adriencosson@rushikeshvartak

2024-05-07/03:19:46.185 [{}] [quartzScheduler_Worker-9] DEBUG rest.RestProvisioningService - associated entitlement : Role with account is not for import.

There is no specific error. PFA for logs.

@rushikeshvartak If I executed the queries from JSON for accounts, roles and businessunits results are coming. can you please let me know how to execute the 3 in call. thanks in advance

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • what is error ?
  • Does it working from postman ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

NM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @pradeepv, please add showlogs true in custom_config

Ankyt19
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @pradeepv ,

Perform this in POSTMAN 

Also make sure you give only account APIs to import and try account import only and see if that is working ? 

This is to narrow down the error .

Thanks

Ankit Jain

pradeepv
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @All,

Thanks for your support and time, much appreciated!

The above JSON is working fine, there was issue in User Account correction as it was not configured properly. 

Please click the 'Accept As Solution' button on the reply (or replies) that best answered your original question.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.