PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners Click HERE | EMEA/APJ Click HERE

Jira Connectivity Failure

yeddulanaveen
New Contributor
New Contributor

We have created a new connection to connect to Jira application. The connection is successful, but we are unable to import users, the import job is failing. We are able to import the user data successfully in postman. Relevant information has been provided in the document attached. Please provide your suggestions.

5 REPLIES 5

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @yeddulanaveen ,

Can you share the connection json and user import json

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂

Hi @pmahalle 

The import Json is already attached to the document. And the connection Json attached now.

Regards,

Naveen

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @yeddulanaveen,

As i can see in the attached PDF you are running UserImport Via Connection.
And As per our document it is mentioned run 

Configure and run the jobs for performing the required operations:

• For importing accounts and access: Application Data Import (Single Threaded)

• For provisioning or deprovisioning accounts in SAP: Provisioning job (WSRETRY)

For Ref :-
https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SAP-v23x/page/Content/Using-Application-Integration-v2022x.htm

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

Hello @sudeshjaiswal ,

We tried with Application Data Import (Single Threaded) this is the error message we got.

yeddulanaveen_0-1691571964655.png

Regards,

Naveen

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @yeddulanaveen,

Can you please provide the connection json and importaccountjson in document, also i want to see the details of

sudeshjaiswal_0-1691639697646.png

Also i want to know detail on authentication what you have mentioned in connection json and importaccountjson and please mask the document with the confidential information like Company Details.

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".