PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners Click HERE | EMEA/APJ Click HERE

How to open a certification with only one certifier

hokim90
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi.

We have a requirement where we need to open a certification and a designated employee is going to review all the entitlements. One of AD tenants will be the scope and entitlements owner for each have been set differently. In this situation, is there any way to do?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

From select certifier you can select employee and launch certifications 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

hokim90
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Rushikesh.

I tried with that before in User Manager type. But it was a feature that only members under selected certifiers included in the campaign, which is not the same with that selected certifier review entire members' access.

Can you share campaign config

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

hokim90
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Yes sure.

Other configurations are not special. I just selected me as you mentioned but it didn't tell I can review all the access though. As a result, since I don't have any beneficiary users under myself, nothing generated as certification.

Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 3.40.27 PM.png

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask URL]

You need to select manager who has subordinates under you

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

hokim90
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Okay, original question was to check if someone can review the other people who are not in the subordinates by setting configuration.

Employee A -> A_manager is A's manager.

Employee B -> B_manager is B's manager.

C -> designated certifier.

By setting config, C needs to review A, B in the whatever type of the campaign.

No you can't do

rushikeshvartak_0-1705296449054.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak