Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to differentiate account vs entitlement in workflow as part of modify request

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

Team,

We have a requirement, As part of service account modification user can modify account details and also add/remove access to/from service account.

Now if user submits both changes like modified account details and also added/removed the entitlement as part of request we need to differentiate the account vs entitlement and send account changes to auto approval whereas entitlement should go through approval.

To differentiate the account vs entitlement I tried below options

1. (entitlement==null)
  2. com.saviynt.ecm.workflow.Request_Access.get(new Long(requestaccesskey))?.accesstype==3 with groovy enabled

sk_0-1690521529546.png

Can someone assist me with logic to achieve above scenario

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.
4 REPLIES 4

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Saathvik 

Can you try using the following variable to achieve your use case:

entitlement.entitlement_value == null

armaanzahir_0-1690542567925.png

We are currently using this to segregate account and access flows.

Thanks,

Armaan

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @Saathvik ,

Can you try below for entitlement related request.

requestcounts.ADD_ACCESS_REQUESTS_COUNT > 0 OR requestcounts.REMOVE_ACCESS_REQUESTS_COUNT > 0

pmahalle_1-1690547510643.png

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

Thanks for the replies. Not sure why it didn't work but I recreated the new WF with same condition (entitlement==null) is started working now. Testing further will keep the post updated if I face any further issues

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

We have identified the issue is with one of the if-else block which has same name as other if-else block which is causing the issue

Regards,
Saathvik