Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to avoid/exclude Birthright Entitlement in User Manager Campaign

Gopi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All,

How I can exclude the entitlement/access in the User Manager Campaign that is assigned as a birthright for the User account?

The requirement is that we should not include birthright entitlement in the review.

Regards,

Gopi.

8 REPLIES 8

Amit_Malik
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

HI @Gopi ,

use highlighted config while creating campaign.

AmitM_0-1707935615597.png

And use following columns from account_entitlement1 table that stores source of assignment

AmitM_1-1707935681334.png

Hope it helps !!

Br - Amit

Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and hit Kudos if it helped.

Kind Regards,
Amit Malik
If this helped you move forward, please click on the "Kudos" button.
If this answers your query, please select "Accept As Solution".

sai_kanumuri
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @Gopi 

Please use the below query under Account Entitlements query in the campaign configuration to exclude the birthright entitlements.

Query - ae1.assignedFromRule is null

sai_kanumuri_0-1707937874529.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2021x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Conf...

Regards,
Sai Kanumuri
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Query : ASSIGNEDFROMROLE is null AND ASSIGNEDFROMROLES is null

rushikeshvartak_0-1707971254902.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Gopi 

As Discussed, you need to find the entitlements which are being provisioned from the config entitlements with new account 

Thanks

Darshan 

Gopi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak , @Amit_Malik , @sai_kanumuri ,

The solution that you provided worked but a few of the entitlements are assigned from the Entitlement With New Account option which is available at Endpoint. 

Is the endpoint table accessible at the campaign?

Regards,

Gopi.

rushikeshvartak_0-1708271435834.png

entitlement_Valuekey in (select ENTSWITHNEWACCOUNT from endpoints where endpointkey=30)

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/exclude-entitlement-from-user-manager-campaign/m-p...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Gopi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak , @Darshanjain @sai_kanumuri @Amit_Malik ,

Thanks for all your input.

Now I have one question, In the User Manager campaign it is possible to display child entitlement at step 2?

I have a few BR entitlement provisions under that BR entitlement there are a few child entitlements also.

The observation I see that

When I launch the campaign(without any adv config just for testing purposes) for the AD endpoint I see only parent entitlement in Step 2 but not the child entitlement. Is it expected behavior?

Please provide some info on this.

Regards,

Gopi.

Child Entitlements will not be visible its expected 

Refer https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/community-knowledge-base/display-child-entitlements-in-campaigns/ta-p/...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak