Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How Put Report File to SFTP Server?

KK
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi.

I want to put analytics report file to SFTP server.
https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SFTP-Certified-v23x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-fo...

But, it does not work.

Analytics configuration

KK_0-1707395274040.png

SFTP connection

KK_1-1707396016442.png

Also, below are failed.

[
{
"eic_src_dir":"Reports/Analytics/R-TestSFTP/",
"target_dir":"/tmp/",
"file_list":["*.zip","*.csv"]
}
]

[
{
"eic_src_dir":"/saviynt_shared/reports/Analytics/R-TestSFTP/",
"target_dir":"/tmp/",
"file_list":["*.zip","*.csv"]
}
]

How to put report file to SFTP server?

Best Regards,

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Refer https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/upload-using-sftp-connector/m-p/60399

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

KK
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak 
Thanks.
But, I have read the forum you mentioned.
And, below is failed.

[
{
"eic_src_dir": "Reports/Analytics/<AnalyticsName(casesensitive)>/",
"target_dir": "/AccessQA/output_AccessQA",
"regex_list": ["^.*\\.zip","^.*\\.csv"]
}
]

SureshPatike
New Contributor III
New Contributor III
I was able to upload file if i create analytics report name without any special chars like "TestUploadReport" and Save to file value as "Analytics/TestUploadReport/", and Files_TO_PUT JSON field to below.
[
 {
    "eic_src_dir":"Reports/Analytics/TestUploadReport/",
    "target_dir":"/SFTPLocation/",   
    "regex_list":["^.*\\.zip","^.*\\.csv"]
  }
]

Saviynt sending file transfer in zip formatted TestUploadReport_HKey2500e8f03efc48998950396c9e3215de_2024-03-29_22-43-28(UTC).zip.

But our customer would like to get only csv file to their location with specific name format like below. Could you please suggest us what are best options we have to store file in the below format and send accordingly.
  • Save the file as a .csv UTF-8 using the naming convention "TestUploadReport_MMDDYYYY.csv

Any error in logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

File transfer working fine, but sending zip formmated file from analytics location. customer would like to get only csv file to their location with specific name format like below. Could you please suggest us what are best options we have to store file in the below format and send accordingly. 

"TestUploadReport_MMDDYYYY.csv"

But Saviynt transfer file from analytics folder as src to sftp location in zip formmated file.

You need to use custom jar code to extract zip file and send required file to client sftp. 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Could you please direct me to document or guide how to use custom jar to implement this use case? 

Is SFTP connector still need right to transfer file to sftp location?

Custom jar is not need to standard moving files. since you need csv file from zip hence you need custom extenstion

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak