Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Fetch Accountkey in Custom Assignment block of workflow

AS5278
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to fetch the rank 1 owner of a particular account in the Custom Assignment block of Workflow.

I have used the below query for this:

select u.userkey from users u join accountowners ao on ao.OWNERUSERKEY=u.userkey where ao.ACCOUNTKEY=(select ra.ACCESSKEY from request_access ra where ra.REQUESTKEY=${request_access.requestkey}) and ao.rank=1

The above is not working and the request is going for admin approval. When I hardcode the requestkey in above query(or) use below query it works fine and request goes for rank 1 approval.

select u.userkey from users u join accountowners ao on ao.OWNERUSERKEY=u.userkey where ao.ACCOUNTKEY='2178357' and ao.rank=1

Here, I have hardcoded the accountkey for which I am raising the request.

Is there a way to fetch the accountkey from the request in the Custom Assignment block in Workflow?.

Or is there a way to fetch the requestkey inside the Custom Assignment block in Workflow?.

I have tried with the below as well but it doesn't work:

For RequestKey:

${ars_requests.requestkey}

${ars_requests.requestkey.id}

${request_access.requestkey}

${request_access.requestkey.id}

${reqid}

${com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Accounts.get(request_access.requestkey)}

For AccountKey:

${com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Accounts.get(request_access.accesskey)}

Please advice.

Thanks,

Atul Singh

xurde
3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

${ARSREQUEST.id} - for requestkey

SELECT u.userkey
FROM users u
JOIN accountowners ao ON ao.OWNERUSERKEY = u.userkey
JOIN request_access ra ON ao.ACCOUNTKEY = ra.ACCESSKEY
WHERE ra.REQUESTKEY =${ARSREQUEST.id} AND ao.rank = 1;

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

AS5278
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak 

We have started to face an issue:

Let's say user raised a request for two privileged accounts, in that case this query will fail as it will fetch the Rank 1 owner for both the requested accounts and hence will give 2 results in output.

SELECT u.userkey
FROM users u
WHERE ra.REQUESTKEY =${ARSREQUEST.id} AND ao.rank = 1;

Is there a way to fix this issue?. I figured out that if we make an addition to above query like below it might fix the issue as the workflow is parallel:

SELECT u.userkey
FROM users u
WHERE ra.REQUESTKEY =${ARSREQUEST.id} AND ao.rank = 1 and ao.accountkey=(select accountkey from accounts where accountid={requested account id});

Problem is what would be the dynamic attribute to fetch the requested account's key or ID ?.

Please advice.

Thanks.

xurde

AS5278
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak 

Thanks!.

xurde