Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Dynamic Attribute not available for Create Account Task when generated through Role Request

TimoR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

When I request an AD account for a user directly, my dynamic attribute will work correctly.

But when I request an Enterprise Role for a user which has no account yet, a task to create the missing account is automatically created. But in this situation, the dynamic attribute is not available and the task produces an error message:

Error while creating account in AD - No such property: chooseCountryCode for class: SimpleTemplateScript4
The dynamic attribute chooseCountryCode has a default value and I tried to change it from request type "account" to "role" but no change.
What can I do to also make it available for account creation from enterprise role request?
Thanks,
Timo
1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Dynamic attributes are not exposed to Enterprise roles hence it will not be available under any JSON

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.