Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Show entitlements only when boolean (DA) is TRUE

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, 

could someone help me with this query? I have a boolean as dynamic attribute in this endpoint. I have some key users who can request these entitlements based on their user group asssignment. This part works well, but when I want to even further limit this with the "exceptions" DA, I get this syntax error. 

I want that these key users actively click on TRUE on this DA before they are allowed to request from the list of entitlements. 

ev.status IN ((SELECT 1 FROM Usergroup_users gu WHERE gu.user_groupkey = 20 AND gu.userkey = ${requestor}) and '${exceptions}'=TRUE)

Stauber_0-1714124901704.png

Stauber_1-1714124952944.png

Thanks

Sebastian

7 REPLIES 7

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Stauber, try giving True in single quotes once ..

I believe usergroup table is not exposed under this config .. I will wait for some other response..

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I also tried this, but without success

ev.status IN (SELECT 1 FROM Usergroup_users gu WHERE gu.user_groupkey = 20 AND gu.userkey = ${requestor}) and ev.status IN ('${exceptions}')

The ev.status should refer to 1 but even if I use a number field it does not match. 

@Stauber : I used same query you posted but I don't see error. Exceptions is DA name? Also can you share the logs when you see this error?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Stauber_0-1714140747869.png

@Stauber : Try below query

ev.status IN (SELECT 1 FROM Usergroup_users gu WHERE gu.user_groupkey = 20 AND gu.userkey = ${requestor}) and '${exceptions}'='true'

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks, this worked now. But only when I set the DA to ENUM. With the boolean it does not work. 

You can't set dependency with Boolean

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.