PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Does Saviynt have best practices for standard roles?

AXPP
New Contributor
New Contributor

Dear community,

I am curious whether Saviynt has recommendations about how to set up SAV permissions according to roles.

For example, I would assume (or expect) a role for Saviynt Administrator, System Auditors, Saviynt End users, or End users who also should certify, etc.

Are there recommendations how permissions according to these basic roles should look like?

Best regards,

2 REPLIES 2

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @AXPP ,

Greetings.

As per my understanding, you're referring to OOTB savroles. Since the requirements for creating custom savroles differ from organization to organization, you can build a savrole with it's required feature access as per requirements.

Our feature access provide a description on what exactly does adding the feature access to a savrole would allow you to do. 

Please refer to below document on detailed explanation of savroles, what are the Out-of-the-box savroles you get with the build, how to create custom savroles, list of all feature accesses etc.,

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter09-SAV-Roles/Creating-and-Ma...

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@AXPP Saviynt EIC comes with many OOTB SAV roles that can be used as per need.

But there could be some case where it may not serve the purpose.

Here the need for custom SAV role comes, where you need to know the feature that need to be accomodated as part of SAV Role.

I suggest you to check Access Map for Campaign SAV Roles (saviyntcloud.com) if this helps.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos