We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Endpoint Dynamic Attribute Text font change issue

Anu
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I want to change the font size and color of the text label ,However when trying to update the value in dynamic attribute label, we are getting the below error. Is it restricted to update html code in some saviynt versions?

Attribute Label: <p2 style=color:red;font-size:20px;>Add roles in ''Available Enterprise Roles'' section by pressing ''+''(plus) next to the role name before clicking ''Next''.</p2>

also tried below syntax

Attribute Label: <h3 style="color:Red"><b>NOTICE:</b> Add roles in ''Available Enterprise Roles'' section by pressing ''+''(plus) next to the role name before clicking ''Next''.</h3>

Anu_1-1697027608720.png

Anu_0-1697027491907.png

5 REPLIES 5

sk
All-Star
All-Star

@Anu : Was it working before? Because I know html tags are not supported in Dynamic attributes in latest versions until v23.8(Formatting option is available) but not sure from which version they are not supported. Error you are seeing mostly because it is not supporting the html tags. 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Anu
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@sk Thanks for your response.

On ARS request page if we want to display a text notification to end user and change the font and color of the notification. How can we achieve the same?

stalluri
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

It is not possible.

@Anu : I don't think it is possible from UI. Check with Saviynt to see they can enable it from backend.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@Anu for SSM version we have tried this via Update Dynamic Attribute api.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos