Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Data Mismatch in Users Import via Schema Job history

h_sapkota
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

We are importing users via File based Users Import (SchemaUserJob). We have noticed one mismatch in the data shown in our Job History panel regarding the Users Inactivated data.

Users Inactivated always shows 0 even though We see 10 plus users being imported as inactivated users and Triggering Leaver rule in Saviynt.

h_sapkota_1-1709531519644.png

We are changing the status of the users which are to be terminated in Saviynt in pre processing logic as:
NEWUSERDATA.STATUSKEY = CASE WHEN ((NEWUSERDATA.CUSTOMPROPERTY8 = 5 or NEWUSERDATA.CUSTOMPROPERTY2 in ('15', '16', '20', '22', '41', '95', '96')) AND STR_TO_DATE(if(TRIM(NEWUSERDATA.enddate) = '',NULL,NEWUSERDATA.enddate), '%Y-%m-%d') <= current_date) OR STR_TO_DATE(if(TRIM(NEWUSERDATA.startdate) = '',NULL,NEWUSERDATA.startdate), '%Y-%m-%d') > current_date THEN 0 ELSE 1 END

And below is our Leaver Rule:

h_sapkota_0-1709531322947.png

Now, We even tried not changing the status of the users in Pre-Processing logic and then triggering the rule based on the change in Is Terminated Flag and then disabling the user via RULE.

But this also doesn't update the Users Inactivated data in JOB History.

Please let us know how can we make sure the data represented in the JOB History is accurate for Users Inactivated.

1 REPLY 1

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

HI @h_sapkota , I think this log entry is linked to how user was created. SO lets say , if it was created by Workday connector and inactivated by same then it will show inactivated in log entry.

If changed by a file it wont and that would be like any other update to user. Though I am not 100% sure on this, you can do a test, but this is how I thought it is.

Thanks,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.