Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Correlation of Inactive accounts in Salesforce endpoint(without upgrading to V23.x)

astrix007
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi All,

We have encountered a situation where correlation of Inactive accounts is not happening for Salesforce endpoint.

As per Saviynt support , 

"This is know is issue in this version,  The status inactive was implemented in the 23.x version but not in the old 5.5p.x and v202X versions. 
The issue has been fixed and the fix is shipped in v23.x versions of the product."

What we need now is, we need to Correlate the Inactive Accounts with respective users based on the User Account Correlation rule.

Can someone please sugegst how we can achieve this?
8 REPLIES 8

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @astrix007 

Please refer to below post with similar issue.
Solved: Correlation rule is not working - Saviynt Forums - 53153

Could you please test by adding below config in STATUS_THRESHOLD_CONFIG.
"correlateInactiveAccounts": true,

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

Hi ,

""correlateInactiveAccounts": true," this only works in v23.x onwards for Salesforce connector(As per Saviynt support ticket which I had raised) and we have it already in config. However, we are on 2021.x and have some blockers efore upgrading to v23.x. So seeking help here how we can solve it. 

astrix007
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi ,

""correlateInactiveAccounts": true," this only works in v23.x onwards for Salesforce connector(As per Saviynt support ticket which I had raised) and we have it already in config. However, we are on 2021.x and have some blockers efore upgrading to v23.x. So seeking help here how we can solve it. 

@astrix007 If you want map orphan accounts create Actionable Analytics report with action Map Orphan Account.

Managing Orphan Accounts (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

hi

I believe this is manual work. We have 3500+ such cases. so doing it manually is not an option for us. Or can this be achieved with Default Action or with job etc?

@astrix007 

In map orphan account analytics, it is to be done manually only to map the corresponding user from the actions tab. 

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

astrix007
New Contributor
New Contributor

As I said, we can't do it manually, is there any alternate way to achieve this? (Custom Query or any other approach etc)

Hi @astrix007 

Currently there is no other way to do the same.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma