Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Configuring Dynamic Attribute

mirani
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Greetings,

I have a usecase where the enduser sees only a selected entitlements in ARS depending on its previous selection in ARS.
Like example in my case, in ARS while requesting if the user selects entitlement "Financial Systems & Reporting" then only "Admin" entitlement should show as an option to select, if the end user selects "Controllership" then "Approve" and "Submit" entitlements should only be visible and not "Admin".

I am referring to the docs "Viewing or Updating Endpoints (saviyntcloud.com)", but I am still not able to get it as there are too many options to follow.

Can someone break it down to me or atleast let me know which options to configure?

2 REPLIES 2

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @mirani 

Please refer to the following links. They have details on how you can control the population of entitlements based on a dynamic attribute selection on your request form.

Did you know? How and where can you leverage the s... - Saviynt Forums - 3156

Dynamic attribute question - Saviynt Forums - 62996

How can we pass a query in Config for Requestable ... - Saviynt Forums - 57144

Solved: Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS based on... - Saviynt Forums - 2403

You can add filter query in below config in EntitlementType show page

Sample: ev.customproperty1='${<dynamicAttribute1>}'

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Entitlement Type configuration :

rushikeshvartak_2-1707883545151.png

Dynamic Attribute:

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.