Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How can we pass a query in Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS of an entitlement type

VamsheeVazza
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi

I'm trying to filter entitlements that are request able based ont he values selected in the dropdown LOB which are an retreived from another entitlement type.
 below is the query that will pull the requestable entitlements 

select ev.entitlement_value as ID from entitlement_values ev

join entitlement_types et on et.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY = ev.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY and et.entitlementname = 'Entitlement_CSP'

join endpoints ep on ep.endpointkey = et.endpointkey and ep.endpointname = 'CSP:CustomerServicePlatform'

where concat(concat(", ",(select ev.customproperty1 from entitlement_values ev

join entitlement_types et on et.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY = ev.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY and et.entitlementname = 'lineOfBusiness'

join endpoints ep on ep.endpointkey = et.endpointkey and ep.endpointname = 'CSP:CustomerServicePlatform'

where ev.entitlement_value = 'Business Users / Corporate Support')),",") LIKE concat("%, ",concat(ev.entitlement_value, ",%"))

How can i put this query in Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS of an entitlement type of the entitlements i'm trying to filter.

5 REPLIES 5

sk
All-Star
All-Star

@VamsheeVazza : Are you saying you want to filter the entitlements based on selection of entitlements from different entitlement type? If so Use Request_Filter option under Entitlement Map for details refer: Request Filter 

If not can you rephrase your requirement?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

VamsheeVazza
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Let me rephrase the requirement with an example
there are two entitlements Ent1 and ent2
and ent1 has a1,a2,a3 as entitlements in it
and ent2 has b1,b2,b3 as entitlements in it
i set a1 customproperty1 to b1,b2 and a2 custompropert1 as b2,b3

now we give a dropdown of ent1 values in the form 

now based on what user selected in dropdown ent2 should be filter for requestable.

lets say user selected a1 in the dropdown and as a1 have b1,b2 in it custompropert1 we have to show only b1 and b2 as requestable entitlements.

Use Dynamic attribute & Entitlement Type filter

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

VamsheeVazza
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

any update on this

Hi @VamsheeVazza 

Please refer to the below documentation for the config for requestable entitlement.

Creating an Entitlement Type (saviyntcloud.com)

Could you try with something like this.

Capturing the value on the basis of which you want to filter in a Dynamic attribute (example: DA1) and then using query ev.customproperty1='${<DynamicAttributeName>}'

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma