Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Clarification of ${} String Interpolation Supported Functionality

alanbixby
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

How are the ${} string interpolators implemented in Saviynt for aspects like CREATEACCOUNTJSON connector configurations, and what is the embedded language used when inside them?

I was under the impression it uses Groovy strings (with the "new" keyword blacklisted), but I keep encountering issues that make me question this.

---

I'm attempting to implement a SOAP request and want to use beautified XML to make maintenance/legibility easier. I'm doing this by embedding a triple double quote string, and then regex replacing the newlines/whitespace at run-time to keep the XML as a JSON value; here's a example.

When I do this, I get Caused by: org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.json.JSONException: Expected a ',' or '}' at character 54 of [{ in the log viewer.

Using online validators, and groovy.json.JsonSlurper I don't see syntax errors. Has any else found a decent workaround for this? Going back and forth between XML formatters and minifiers doesn't seem like an efficient/safe workflow.

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

${} is saviynt internal interpretation, unfortunately we can't beautify it.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.