Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Can we edit the column headers in an attestation campaign?

DanJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi all

we are importing entitlements from a legacy attestation process and the certifiers expect to see the same column headers as they do in the legacy tool. So for example there is a column called ResourceGroup and we import this data into entitlement custom property 17. I wish to have this display as ResourceGroup in the Approve/Revoke Entitlements screen (see pic). Is this possible? It needs a SQL select AS query for the header rows I guess.

I already tried editing the entitlement custom property 17 label as uiadmin role, but it did not affect the attestation UI.

8 REPLIES 8

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Gi @DanJ ,

Can you share the screenshot of the page where you expect this label to be renamed.

Thanks,

Armaan

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

DanJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Armaan

Sorry it didn't attach correctly last time, attached below. It's the Approve or Revoke Entitlements screen.

Can you please check below document?

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2022x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Cust...

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @DanJ ,

Can you try changing the label names for the below label properties from Admin->Settings->User Interface Branding configuration->Manage Labels

CAMPAIGN_Entitlement_customproperty17.Default.label

Cert.ent_customproperty17.label

armaanzahir_0-1689764953914.png

For these to come into effect, a server restart is required.

Thanks,

Armaan

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

DanJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Armaan, I have updated as directed but it does not reflect in the column heading still. Are these actually 'labels' in the UI or are they just data displayed direct from a SQL query?

Hi @DanJ ,

Did you restarted the server after label changes. Make sure to restart and check after 30 minutes.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Change below variable under Manage Labels

• Ent_CUSTOMPROPERTY17.ATTESTATIONS
    rushikeshvartak_0-1689823106521.png

Post changes make Sure Server restart is performed.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

DanJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Rushi, that was the answer! I actually discovered this myself late last night - I just searched for all customproperty17 labels that looked anything like 'ent' 🙂