Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Create campaign button not visible in the campaign page

KT
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have created a SAV Role which is having some limited access. I am working on giving the sav role access related to campaign.

I have giving the sav role all access related to campaign and attestation, but still i am not able to see the create campaign and scheduled campaign buttons in the campaign page.

I also have a Admin sav role which has all the accesses, using which i am able view these buttons.

I have referred the below link and tried all the access related to campaign mentioned here

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter09-SAV-Roles/Supported-Featu...

I have attached the access related to campaign and attestation added to the sav role.

4 REPLIES 4

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@KT can you refer this and let me know if it helps :

Access Map for Campaign SAV Roles (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

KT
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @Manu269,

Thanks for the response, i have already added the access mentioned in the document under create campaign section, but it still does not show the buttons.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you share screenshot how its looking now under campaign menu

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

KT
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak,

Here is the screenshot,

Non Admin sav_role

KT_0-1701674934690.png

vs Admin sav_role

KT_1-1701675123916.png